geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul McMahan" <>
Subject Re: What about moving applications into its own source tree?
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2006 16:31:16 GMT
Hi Jacek,  since the console application is so intricately tied to the
kernel and deployment APIs and since it is also an important part of
the resulting assemblies I think it would be best to keep at least
that one application in the same repository as the application server.

Best wishes,

On 4/2/06, Jacek Laskowski <> wrote:
> Hi,
> While migrating the applications to M2 I came up with the idea to move
> that directory to its own repository, just like daytrader or devtools,
> off Geronimo the application server tree. What do you think?
> Jacek
> --
> Jacek Laskowski

View raw message