geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul McMahan" <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Restructuring the console src dirs
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2006 16:12:16 GMT
Sounds like a good idea. Thanks for the heads up. One item (you may
have already thought of) is that some of the top level maven goals
that recurse into the applications subdirectory may need to be updated
if you add this additional directory level (clean, eclipse, idea,
etc).  Or this might work for free with maven, I don't know.  Also,
have you thought about also using a similar approach to partition the
jetty/tomcat configs and assemblies?  Seems cleaner than using
*-tomcat or *-jetty directory names.  Just a thought.

Best wishes,
Paul