geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Cardona <java_ma...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Embedded LDAP Server Viewer Portlet
Date Tue, 11 Apr 2006 07:18:15 GMT
Hello Alex,

Thanks for offering some help. My idea for this
portlet is a simple way of viewing the contents of the
ApacheDS. A tree widget will be used to navigate the
entries and a table to list attributes of an entry. I
also intend to add a way to do ldap searches and
refesh data. It would be nice to include a way to add
and modify entries. Not sure if ApacheDS includes APIs
to accomplish such tasks (e.g. process an ldif file
for adding entries, etc). Please let me know if you
have other ideas for this portlet so we can coordinate
work.

Thanks,
Chris