geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: What is the suppress-default-environment element in geronimo-config-1.1.xsd used for?
Date Mon, 10 Apr 2006 03:26:20 GMT
How could it possibly do that?  We're dealing with a standalone connector here, not something
that is part of an app client plan.  The app client builder already tells the connector builder
to suppress the default parent id when it is in charge of deploying a connector as part of
an app client plan.  However, it is also useful to be able to target a standalone connector
deployment to the app client, so many app clients can share the same connector configuration.

thanks
david  jencks

Dain Sundstrom <dain@iq80.com> wrote: Now I'm confused.  Shouldn't the deployment code
detect that the RA
is targeted for an app client and auto set the flag?

-dain