geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Cardona <java_ma...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Embedded LDAP Server Viewer Portlet
Date Mon, 10 Apr 2006 01:38:59 GMT
Hello Jacek,

I didn't mean to exclude you from the list. :) I sent
the email to get everybody’s comments and suggestions
but I included Aaron, Joe, and Paul because I already
exchanged emails with them before. Anyway, I already
created a jira for this work as suggested and I hope
to work with in the future to make the G console
better. ;-)

Cheers,
chris