geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Cardona <java_ma...@yahoo.com>
Subject Embedded LDAP Server Viewer Portlet
Date Sat, 08 Apr 2006 03:31:42 GMT
Hello All (Aaron, Joe, Paul),

I would like to work on a new portlet for the console
which can be used to view/explore the contents of the
embedded LDAP server (Apache DS). This can be added
under Misc > Embedded LDAP Server. I plan to use Dojo
javascript toolkit and DWR to accomplish this task.
Since we are already using DWR for our Ajax stuff my
only question is the use of Dojo. Is it ok to include
Dojo to the console? Your comments and suggestions are
most welcome.

Chris