geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Re: Quarterly report to ASF coming up
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2006 19:16:46 GMT
I suggest we detail our new committers and PMC members.  Anyone
remember who we have added since the last report?  Actually, when was
the last report?

We released Geronimo 1.0 in January, but that may have been covered
in a previous report.

We accepted the XBean donation, although the project hasn't gotten
going due to the focus on branch 1.1.

We started the yoko incubation project with a donation from the
Geronimo code base, Trifork and Iona.  That project is moving quickly :)

Jeff, Aaron and I represented Apache Geronimo a The Server Side
Symposium.  There were other conferences we had speakers at, but I
don't know the details.  Matt? Jeff? Aaron?  I know we had some of
you at JAOO.

Ken, should we mention the status of the sponsored incubations?

-dain