geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Sachin Patel <sppat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: will multiple targets conflict?
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2006 18:39:52 GMT
The eclipse-aware config store is a subclass of the repository config-
store, so yes, there would be more then one.  (Currently due to it
being a subclass the metadata would be written to the instance repo,
but I'm thinking about moving this internally to generate inside the
eclipse workspace metadata.  So either way if the CLI deployed to
both writeable config stores, I'm thinking there would be issues with
that, so "no" to the second question.

- sachin