geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Prasad Kashyap" <goyathlay.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: M2 migration status
Date Thu, 30 Mar 2006 16:32:25 GMT
All the applications have now been migrated.. well, almost all.

applications/remote-deploy-lib has not yet been migrated because of
some outstanding classloader  issue with gbeans and  WAR files. I
believe this will be fixed in 1.1 We could then merge this with the
application/remote-deploy.

The magicGball test needs to be migrated. This needs an assembly
(final binary distribution) which we don't have yet. We should revisit
this once the assemblies are done.

Cheers
Prasad