geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Prasad Kashyap" <goyathlay.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Migrating geronimo-plugins to M2
Date Tue, 21 Mar 2006 02:28:41 GMT
Ah.. gotcha.  So the existing m1 plugins will continue to exist but be
built using the M2 build process. We should also migrate the plugin
such that it can e used (invoked) in an M2 environment. That would
mean making mojos out of them.

Does it also mean leave the old groupid & artifactid for the m1
plugins as is ? How will that fit in with our strategy of our pom
restructuring discussed in Geronimo-1755.

Cheers
Prasad