geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Prasad Kashyap" <goyathlay.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Restructuring top level pom.xml
Date Fri, 17 Mar 2006 21:37:42 GMT
On 3/17/06, Jason Dillon <jason.dillon@planet57.com> wrote:
> IMO #2 is a nice to have... But is certainly not required to add intermediate poms to
group modules.

Really ? When I first cut my teeth with m2 working on itests, I
remember something like having to make the artifactid and directory
same. But if that is not the case, then great ! We can/should go ahead
and create intermediate pom.xmls for the existing dir structure.

> Once maven2ization is done, then I imagine than the entire project structure should be
reevaluated and ultimatly changed.

Agree. We can look at changing the dir names then to keep it same as
artifactids.

> --jason

Cheers
Prasad