geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Prasad Kashyap" <goyathlay.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: M2 migration status
Date Fri, 17 Mar 2006 17:15:17 GMT
Inline -

Cheers
Prasad

On 3/17/06, anita kulshreshtha <a_kulshre@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Prasad,
>    While working on tomcat-builder I realised that if
> I need a geronimo jar not yet converted to m2, I can
> get it from maven1 repo by using the following groupId
> <groupId>geronimo</groupId>
> <artifactId>geronimo-security</artifactId>

And the reason you are saying this is because .. ?

>       If this does not work, I will try your patch.

Jetty passes all the tests but one test called the SecurityTest. It
produces the same stacktrace that the failing tests in my security
module produces. So I think it should work for you.

>   I am still working on security. It works for me with
> 1. cd modules/security and mvn clean test

I can't get even this to work.

I am skipping the security tests for now. Everything is fine.