geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Prasad Kashyap" <goyathlay.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: M2 migration status
Date Fri, 17 Mar 2006 16:28:22 GMT
Anita,

Remember how security module works for everybody else but just me. The
security test in Jetty fails with the exact same stacktrace as the
security module. I have a feeling that this might work for everybody
else too.

I have tried both forkmode settings but in vain !

Could you please try this jetty patch and let me know ?

The deps list in the pom.xml is not pruned yet.

Cheers
Prasad

On 3/17/06, anita kulshreshtha <a_kulshre@yahoo.com> wrote:

> --- Prasad Kashyap <goyathlay.geronimo@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Anita,
> >
> > You can do away with this line that you have in your
> > tomcat's pom
> >
> <localRepoDir>${user.home}/.m2/repository</localRepoDir>
> >
> > You can get it by using ${settings.localRepository}.
> > You don't need to
> > have a settings.xml file.
>
>            This patch is already waiting to be
> applied.
>
> Thnaks
> Anita
> >
> > Cheers
> > Prasad
> >

> > On 3/17/06, Prasad Kashyap
> > <goyathlay.geronimo@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Jetty has the same issue. Tests run successfuly
> > from inside the
> > > module. Fail from the top level dir.

> > from the
> > I think