geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Prasad Kashyap" <goyathlay.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: help: security module in M2: errors in tests
Date Thu, 16 Mar 2006 14:43:58 GMT
I have not changed the forkmode value or anything. So far I have
always tried to run it just as I have downloaded it, just like the way
you guys are doing. If it works just the way it is for all of you,
then I figured that something else must be the problem with my
settings. (Maybe it doesn't like me).

Let me try commenting out the forkmode.

Cheers
Prasad