geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Prasad Kashyap" <goyathlay.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: m2 : security module
Date Wed, 15 Mar 2006 04:34:56 GMT
The following line seems to be the culprit.
gbean.setAttribute("baseDirectory", ".");

You may already have got the system property "basedir" and used it in
the line above.

M2 builds run the tests in the same jvm. So the following props set in
an earlier BasicServerInfo object is left behind.
org.apache.geronimo.home.dir
org.apache.geronimo.server.dir.

Try to unset those too before you begin the test.

Cheers
Prasaf