geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Prasad Kashyap" <goyathlay.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: xmlbeans version
Date Wed, 08 Mar 2006 04:12:13 GMT
I have the same setup too.  2 jars in m2 repo and 1 jar in maven repo.

The xbean-2.0.0.jar is downloaded by the j2ee-schema module
The xbean-2.0.0-beta1.jar is downloaded by the activemq-embeded-ra module.

Are you trying to get the j2ee-schema to build ? Let me know what you
are looking at so that we don't chase the same problem :-)

Cheers
Prasad