geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Prasad Kashyap" <goyathlay.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help! Security Module
Date Fri, 03 Mar 2006 20:18:12 GMT
That's right. surefire-plugin either needs the properties injected or
set as system properties.

Henri & I found out from the maven guys that a maven 2.0.3-snapshot is
planned to be released in a few more days. That should solve the
problem.

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MSUREFIRE-64
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MSUREFIRE-61

Cheers