geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Prasad Kashyap" <goyathlay.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Migrating to maven 2
Date Thu, 02 Mar 2006 13:52:10 GMT
Jacek, I couldn't agree more. That is exactly what we should be doing.
The devlist is a more happening place. So we should continue with all
the discussions here.

However, a lot of important decisions and information gets drowned in
the chatter here. So the wiki can be used to get a snapshot summary &
status of the work in progress. This will be useful for folks who are
not really following this thread but yet are interested/stakeholders
in the conversion effort.

Cheers
Prasad