geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Prasad Kashyap" <goyathlay.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Migrating to maven 2
Date Thu, 02 Mar 2006 04:59:41 GMT
Dain,

Some of the tests in some modules have not been migrated.

http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@geronimo.apache.org/msg17958.html

Anders, I believe, writes -
"Some builders uses jelly to assemble j2ee archives for testing
purposes. These tests have not been migrated. geronimo-jsr88 and
geronimo-deploy-tool are missing manifest files. There are probably
other issues and omissions."

All the modules have kept the old dir structure (src/java) and have
not migrated to the new dir structure (src/main/java). The source
directory is set in the pom.xml.

Cheers
Prasad