geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Hiram Chirino" <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: Which version of AMQ for geronimo 1.1?
Date Mon, 27 Mar 2006 20:48:55 GMT
I've been thinking that it may be best to move the ActiveMQ bean
modules into the Geronimo source tree.  ActiveMQ actually does not
ship the gbean modules in it's binary distro, so I think it would make
sense to have them actually be maintained inside Geronimo.  The upside
to this is if Geronimo wants to make kernel level changes it would be
easier to apply them to to all the gbeans inside it's source tree.
Any thoughts or ideas?

--
Regards,
Hiram