geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From ian.d.stew...@jpmchase.com
Subject Re: Yet another way to build !
Date Mon, 06 Mar 2006 19:35:05 GMT
Glad I could help :)

Remember, if you're going to be deploying plugin snapshots to your M2 repo,
you need to tell maven:

<repository>
      <id>maven2</id>
      <url>path/to/maven2/repo</url>
      <layout>default</layout>
      <snapshots>
            <enabled>true</enabled>
            <updatePolicy>always</updatePolicy>
            <checksumPolicy>ignore</checksumPolicy>
      </snapshots>
</repository>

It's better to be hated for who you are
than loved for who you are not

Ian D. Stewart
Phone: (614) 244-2564
Pager: (888) 260-0078

                      "Jacek Laskowski"

                      <eljotpl@gmail.co        To:       dev@geronimo.apache.org

                      m>                       cc:

                                               Subject:  Re: Yet another way to build !

                      03/06/2006 01:54

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      dev

2006/3/6, ian.d.stewart@jpmchase.com <ian.d.stewart@jpmchase.com>:
> Anita, Alan,
>
> Is there a reason that you can't reference the M1 repo directly in your
M2
> POM?

Thanks Ian! I thought we had it already and whenever I came across
troubles with Maven1 stuff I didn't realize that's because *that* was
missing. Many thanks!

$ svn ci pom.xml
Sending        pom.xml
Transmitting file data .
Committed revision 383614.

Anita, can you try it again if that change solves the recent problems
with the tomcat module.

On to applying the patches...

> Ian

Jacek