geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Sachin Patel <sppat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New Feature: Configuration Import/Export
Date Tue, 28 Mar 2006 13:53:11 GMT
2,3,4 This definitely is the direction I see the tooling support
going.  We are discussing changes in the WTP Server Tools Framework
to allow adopters to extend and provide similar functionality for
their servers/runtimes.  So these are good usage scenarios I can
bring up during my discussions with them.

- sachin