geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Dudney <bdud...@apache.org>
Subject Re: specs and javadoc question
Date Fri, 03 Mar 2006 18:02:18 GMT
Hi All,

Thanks for the comments.

Dain: Yeah its not copying out of the pdf but simply typing, hardly
feels like original work though so even though I'm not copying, it
sure feels like it. :-)

I'll leave the comments out and post a patch after I get one more
pass over it (~early next week).

TTFN,

Bill Dudney
MyFaces - myfaces.apache.org