geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Sachin Patel <sppat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: valid XML checking
Date Fri, 10 Mar 2006 18:29:16 GMT
The code is correct as is.  Even outside of tools applications are
deployed in two steps, a "distribute" phase and a "start phase".  The
only fix that that needs to be done is the conversion and beyond that
the use of an in-memory copy so that the qualified version is never
seen and only used internally.

- sachin