geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Dudney <bdud...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New Feature Idea
Date Mon, 06 Mar 2006 17:22:51 GMT
Hi Kunal,

Apache has a couple of options but as Jeff Genender pointed out
Cayenne is on its way into the Apache incubator and has a very
similar feature footprint in comparison to Hibernate (it does lots
more than hibernate too :).

http://www.nabble.com/DB-PMC-sponsoring-Cayenne-in-incubation-
t1234076.html

There are tons of resources to get you started on the cayenne website;

http://www.objectstyle.org/cayenne/

Feel free to join the mailing list before the move we'd love to have
you involved!

TTFN,

Bill Dudney
MyFaces - myfaces.apache.org