geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Which version of AMQ for geronimo 1.1?
Date Sun, 26 Mar 2006 21:53:34 GMT

On Mar 26, 2006, at 11:29 AM, Hiram Chirino wrote:

> Hi David,
>
> I've started to update my geronimo 1.1 working copy to use amq 4.

Are you sure you mean g 1.1?  That is the still broken branch only
Dain and I have been working on.  g trunk is 1.2 now.
> If
> your interested in helping port it over, then yeah I think a branch
> would be a good idea.
>
> What should the branch name be?

Well, we called the g. branch configid for a while, then changed it
to 1.1   So I think either G_1.1 or configId would be reasonable.

We might only need to branch the gbeans rather than all of AMQ, what
do you think?

thanks
david jencks