geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Re: GBeanOverride class - sourceClass or className ??
Date Mon, 20 Mar 2006 17:51:46 GMT
The attribute store can not save a GBeanInfo and instead records
class from which the GBeanInfo was originally obtained.  This is the
"sourceClass" property of GBeanInfo.  Simply use one of the
createStatic methods on GBeanInfoBuilder when constructing your
GBeanInfo and you should no longer see this problem.

-dain