geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Dudney <bdud...@apache.org>
Subject Re: heads-up: Servlet-2.5 & jetty 6 branch?
Date Fri, 03 Mar 2006 21:02:38 GMT
Hi Greg,

Seems I jumped the gun and did not write up a JIRA for this before
getting started. I've got most of the Servlet 2.5 and JSP 2.1 api's
typed in. I want to take one more pass over them to make sure I have
all the correct exceptions on the methods and other details like that.

I'll be submitting a patch early next week that has both of these api
projects.

Sorry for not entering a jira issue on it earlier....

TTFN,

Bill Dudney
MyFaces - myfaces.apache.org