geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: New Feature: Configuration Import/Export
Date Sun, 26 Mar 2006 01:15:30 GMT
This now works from the command line too:

java -jar bin/deployer.jar install-configs http://localhost/maven/

But you still need the geronimo-configurations.properties in the root
of the Maven repo.  I'm thinking of changing that to an XML format
since there's at least one more piece of information that it would be
nice to fit in there -- namely, the version of Geronimo that this
particular CAR is expected to work in.  We may even consider
explicitly breaking out the web container for web app configurations
so we don't bother listing all the Tomcat apps if you have a Jetty
server and vice versa.

Thanks,
    Aaron