geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Secure connection between EJB client and server
Date Mon, 06 Mar 2006 23:02:21 GMT
> What more generic network protocol layer?

I was thinking of ActiveIO...  maybe I didn't describe it very
accurately.  :)  We've certainly also talked about trying to unify the
SSL configuration for all the network using services and providing an
SSLSocketFactory that can be configured with a single Keystore without
needing to configure the private key password separately for each of
the services and so on, but I'll grant that is a little further off.

Thanks,
     Aaron