geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Secure connection between EJB client and server
Date Mon, 06 Mar 2006 20:08:51 GMT
By that we mean, you must authenticate to access the EJB, but the data
transferred between client and server and back is not encrypted.

We have a more generic network protocol layer around, but as far as I
know it hasn't been integrated into OpenEJB yet.  Having people ask
for it certainly helps improve the priority.  Can you tell us a little
more about your application/usage?  What kind of client and EJBs are
you talking about?  What kind of security do you need?

Thanks,
    Aaron