geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <>
Subject Need some JIRA issue/version maintenance
Date Fri, 03 Mar 2006 21:38:28 GMT
Any volunteers to sort the JIRA issues that have no version number
selected?  Basically, we need to go through and assign versions to all
of them, generally to either 1.1, 1.2, or both.  If it's a clear
user-facing bug I'd say put it to both, and if it's more general or an
enhancement or something that would take more than a couple hours to
fix mark it for 1.2.

(I don't mind having extra stuff in 1.1 that the release manager needs
to look through, but the issues with no versions bother me -- exactly
because they wouldn't normally be noticed during the 1.1 release

Also, while you're* in there, please assign components to any issues
that don't have one, and remember that you can select several.

* Whever you may be.  Yes, this means you!  :)

View raw message