geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Dudney <bdud...@apache.org>
Subject javaee schemas...
Date Wed, 08 Mar 2006 18:38:36 GMT
Hi All,

I'm wrapping up the servlet 2.5 spec work and I'm wondering where the
put the javaee_5.xsd and the javaee_web_services_client_1_2.xsd
schema docs? They are not part of the servlet spec but should
probably be in the jar file for easy catalog type stuff.

I think we need a geronimo-javaee_5_spec project to be the holder of
these files and other javaee 5 related things. I'd be glad to create
that and submit it as another patch.

I'd like to hold off on submitting the patch until this is resolved,
but if there is anyone waiting with bated breath I'd be glad to
submit it and we can work this stuff out in the mean time.

Thoughts?

Bill Dudney
MyFaces - myfaces.apache.org