geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Dudney <bdud...@apache.org>
Subject specs and javadoc question
Date Fri, 03 Mar 2006 17:10:46 GMT
Hi All,

I've started getting ready for JSF 1.2 and figured that a good place
for the api jar to land is the uber spec project @ G for JavaEE 5.

I'm most of the way there for Servlet 2.5 and JSP 2.1 but I was
wondering about javadoc. Does anyone know what the rules are
regarding javadoc in the spec code? I've just been doing a straight
copy/typing of the api and leaving out the javadoc. But looking back
at the Servlet 2.4 and JSP 2.0 spec modules all the javadoc is there.

I'd like to submit the patch for Servlet 2.5 and JSP 2.1 in the next
week or so. If anyone knows the definitive answer (or since we are
not lawyers as close to definitive as possible:) I'd love to hear it.

Thanks!

TTFN,

Bill Dudney
MyFaces - myfaces.apache.org