geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Sachin Patel <sppat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: top level root pom needed
Date Tue, 07 Mar 2006 18:25:03 GMT
Well not so much the project build specific pieces. I'm thinking more
about the general elements that most likely would have to be
duplicated.  So far the common elements devtools share are...

<mailingLists>
<licenses>
<scm>
<organization>
<distributionManagement>
<repositories>
<pluginRepositories>

and there could be more to come.  These I think could be shared
geronimo-wide, perhaps even some properties as well.

- sachin