geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject DayTrader Failing During Initialization in the 1.1 Branch
Date Fri, 31 Mar 2006 05:51:53 GMT
I looked into this a little bit and it appears that the AbstractName is not
being set correctly on EntityEJBs.  The actual value is a set to *null* at
runtime.  From what I could tell the AbstractName is created in the
OpenEJBReferenceBuilder when creating the EJBProxyReference object that
represents the EJB instance at runtime.

Anyway, at startup when the server is initializing and the beans are being
loaded the system fails because the AbstractName reference is null and that
percolates to a NameNotFound Exception.  The AbstractName does appear to be set
correctly for other bean types though.

I'll look at this in the morning but if someone else decides to take a peek this
is where I left off.  Dave, it looks like these files were modified for the new
configId support so perhaps this means something.

Talk to you in the morning.

Cheers,

Matt