geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: VM options to run Geronimo
Date Wed, 29 Mar 2006 15:24:50 GMT
In the tests I'm running I use the following:

java -server -Xmx2048m -Xms2048m -XX:-PrintTenuringDistribution
-XX:+PrintGCDetails -XX:+PrintGCTimeStamps -XX:+PrintHeapAtGC -jar
/home/hogstrom/geronimo-1.0/bin/server.jar

I have not played too much with tuning the tenuring for the eden sizes.  Do you
have a stack trace indicating where you failed?  OutOfMemory could mean several
things.