geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <devli...@hanik.com>
Subject Re: Session replication in Geronimo clustering
Date Wed, 29 Mar 2006 15:23:26 GMT
gentlemen,
looks like there is an attribute missing from the
"<Cluster...>*<Receiver.../>*</Cluster>" element.
the ReplicationListener.listen() method just gets the listen address (or
tries to resolve the name, then gets the port)
then it starts up a server socket using NIO.

the other error, no active members in group, just means that the tomcat
instances didn't discover each other using multicast heart beats.

Lets get the ReplicationListener error first, then we can move on to
membership, can you post your tomcat config file
PS. the error is not related to mod_jk, its in the tomcat java code.
thanks
Filip