geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Genender <jgenen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Session replication in Geronimo clustering
Date Wed, 29 Mar 2006 14:29:31 GMT
Reading more closely, it looks like you may have read that article based
on your URLs in your debug output.

Are you sure replication is not working? Did you have an open session,
kill a server, and check to see if your session is still working?

If that is the error message from the shut down machine, then this may
be normal.

You should check to be sure your session is still intact after shutting
down that instance.

Jeff