geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: org.apache.geronimo.gbean.NoProxy=true
Date Sun, 19 Mar 2006 13:44:23 GMT
+1...the debugging thing has been a problem.  If for no other reason this is the
right thing to do.  However, there will be users who care less about isolation
and more about memory and speed.  This gives them the choice to run exposed to
get what they want.

Matt

Dain Sundstrom wrote:
> On Mar 18, 2006, at 5:18 AM, John Sisson wrote:
>
>> Dain Sundstrom wrote:
>>
>>> Forgot to mention, I added an experimental flag to 1.1 which will
>>> turn off proxying in GBean references.  This means that the  injected
>>> reference will be the actual service instance and not a  proxy to the
>>> service.  My guess is this will break a few services  that use
>>> ProxyManager.getProxyTarget(Objcet), since the reference  won't be a