geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Console Patches
Date Thu, 16 Mar 2006 19:46:21 GMT
Aaron,

Regarding 1130, I just attached a new version of the patch for the
current trunk so it is ready to go be considered.   Please use the newly
added patch (1130_WebServerStatsJetty.patch).

1408 would be fine to include in the second group of JIRAs (those w/o
patches) but it really isn't directly related to this JIRA.  This only
deals with the web server statistics ... not the Network Listeners
portlet that is presented on the same page.

Thanks for looking into these.
Joe

--
Joe Bohn