geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Console Patches
Date Thu, 16 Mar 2006 18:32:32 GMT
Hi Aaron,
here are a few more related to the console, these falls in the second group (no patch yet)

1641: Using default Console Realm, when delete a user it will not be removed from the groups.
1663: Ability to test database pool connections after editing.
1664: Export / Import configurations capability.

Cheers!
Hernan