geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jules Gosnell <ju...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject Re: Summary?
Date Wed, 15 Mar 2006 00:46:12 GMT
lichtner wrote:

>On Tue, 14 Mar 2006, David Blevins wrote:
>

>>Provisioning of the actual stateful session bean keys is easy to
>>isolate, but as I say inventing a client id that you could use as
>>part of a stateful session bean's id is not easy.
>>

>Would it be enough to generate a cluster-wide unique id?

As long as you could map the SFSB back to the ID of the 'User' or
SuperSession, to look that up, then look up your SFSB within this with
whatever key you liked, I think you would be OK with the proposed API -
but you would have to check with James/Dain to be sure...

I haven't decided yet on exactly how I want to implement this in WADI....

Jules

crystallises out around it."

 * Jules Gosnell
 * Partner