geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Error during server startup
Date Tue, 14 Mar 2006 16:01:34 GMT
Actually, I suspect you're hitting a different problem there.  There is
a problem with the Derby log viewer and a missing class.

There is a defect that I opened about a month ago on that one and I do
have a patch for it - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-1634

It's waiting for a committer to take an interest and integrate it.   Any
takers?

Joe