geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Error during server startup
Date Tue, 14 Mar 2006 15:42:05 GMT

The logs are created in Jetty for me for using the same build that gives
me the error in the tomcat images (both j2ee-tomcat-server and
minimal-tomcat-server).

Here's one other peculiar thing.   I don't see this error on windows if
I start the server using "startup.bat" or "geronimo.bat run" and the log
file is created.   It's only when I start the server using java
bin\server.jar .... that I see this problem.

Joe