geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From John Sisson <jrsis...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Apache DS] Shall we go JDK 1.5 in 1.1 branch
Date Mon, 13 Mar 2006 05:35:50 GMT
Alex,

Cross posting to dev@geronimo... since Geronimo has been mentioned a few
times in this thread.

AFAIK the statement below that Geronimo's latest development branch will
use JDK 1.5 does not reflect past discussions on the dev@geronimo
thread  http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.java.geronimo.devel/22157 .
Where JEE 5 support will be developed is yet to be decided.

Can you confirm that you are proposing that both Apache DS 1.0, 1.1 &
1.2 will be embeddable in Geronimo on JDK 1.4.2 .

Thanks,

John