geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From John Sisson <jrsis...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn help
Date Thu, 09 Mar 2006 22:41:17 GMT
Jacek,

I looked at the svn properties on the pom.xml file for directory and
hot-deploy (others probably have the same issue) and the eol-style
property for *.xml files isn't set to native.

This indicates that your svn client isn't set up properly.  See the
"Subversion Client Config" topic at:

http://wiki.apache.org/geronimo/GettingSourceCode#head-4cfe1f3516da2bace5dcb5ed105eaed7c7478afb

and compare your settings with those listed on the wiki page.

If the eol-style isn't set to native for text based files it will cause
problems for developers working on different platforms.

John