geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: M2 migration status
Date Thu, 09 Mar 2006 17:10:34 GMT
One other thing.  Most of my changes for little-G
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-1613 were in the
configurations rather than the modules.  These aren't yet included in
the list of "things to be migrated".

I've updated the Migration Status page to include lists for the configs
and assemblies.

Joe

--
Joe Bohn