geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Performance monitoring
Date Thu, 09 Mar 2006 13:42:53 GMT
Ron,
you can use the sample application *Daytrader* already provided with Geronimo. Daytrader is
performance benchmarking application, you can find more details on this app at the following
http://opensource2.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/GERONIMO/Day+Trader

If you have Geronimo running, access the Daytrader app and see the online help for configuration

options.

In addition you can enable collecting statistics via the Web Server Manager portlet, see the

following article for details.

http://opensource2.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/GERONIMO/Administrative+tasks#Administrativetasks-Performancemonitoring

Cheers!
Hernan