geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <>
Subject Re: Performance monitoring
Date Thu, 09 Mar 2006 13:42:53 GMT
you can use the sample application *Daytrader* already provided with Geronimo. Daytrader is
performance benchmarking application, you can find more details on this app at the following

If you have Geronimo running, access the Daytrader app and see the online help for configuration

In addition you can enable collecting statistics via the Web Server Manager portlet, see the

following article for details.

Ron Quattlebaum wrote:
> Hi.
> I just looked over the "Geronimo Performance Baseline" presentation.
> Could you share with me what tool(s) you use to monitor key performance
> indicators within Geronimo (e.g., JVM Heap, datasource connection pool
> utilization, web container thread pool utilization, etc)?
> Thanks,
> Ron
> Ron Quattlebaum

View raw message