geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: littleG (minimal-tomcat-server) status
Date Tue, 07 Mar 2006 21:39:32 GMT
Thank you Jeff.

Please note that as you look at GERONIMO-1613, (
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-1613 )
the only patch you should need to apply is the latest one ....
1613_RemoveDeps4.patch.   This is all inclusive of the other patches
with the exception of the first patch that Dave Jencks already
integrated a few weeks back.

BTW, there are also two JIRAs for some problems that I noticed were
introduced as a result of the first patch (sigh)   .... GERONIMO-1634 (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-1634 ) and GERONIMO-1699
( https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-1699 ).

Joe

--